Pigeon's original nipple design. Research conducted on baby's oral development shows that baby suckles breast milk by moving their tongue in a smooth, wave-like motion. This motion is called 'Peristaltic motion' and is the natural sucking behavior of a baby. Pigeon teats have been specially designed to mimic and promote this natural sucking action. Pigeon teats have been designed to reduce nipple confusion between breast and bottle.
- Suitable for Slim necked bottles
- Size L - Fast flow when baby is not satisfied with Y cut
- Made from ultra-soft, thick silicone that is super flexible
- Grooved interior for maximum flexibility and natural tongue support
- Fits perfectly into baby's sucking foss
- BPA and BPS FREE